* Added "Dynamic HTML Report":
- interactive navigation on file system structure;
- interactive file search function;
- interactive report conversion to XML/CSV format;
- files/folders selection from report;
- reverse import of selection state to UFS Explorer/Recovery Explorer.
* Extended basic XML/CSV reports with ID/parent ID to preserve FS structure;
* Added search for LUKS partitions in partition manager;
* Fixed bug reading BitLocker volumes on drives with 4K sector size;
* Update to Windows Server 2016/2019 data deduplication:
- Fixed several bugs related to reparse point formats;
- Fixed bug processing files with size over 1GB.
* Significantly reduced number of storage reads during file systems detection;
* Extended 'normal' detection of NTFS, FAT32, HFS+ and EXT volumes using backup metadata;
* Fixed reading of Windows dynamic disks with GPT layout;
* Option to skip found regions during partition search for faster scan.
Monday, 14 October 2019
* Support of MRT DE Tasks: - Added option to load Task from context menu of virtual task disk mapped to OS; - Loading source name/ID infor...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a LUKS-encrypted volume How to recover data from Microsoft volumes with enabled d...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a volume encrypted with BitLocker How to recover data from an encrypted Apple AP...