* Support of 'long' deduplication reparse points on NTFS (Windows Server 2019);
* Fixed bug reading files from Microsoft Deduplication Database in some scenarios;
* Fixed bug reading directory structure of latest ReFS3 file system;
* Apple Core Storage: fixed crash bug, added block reference type "16";
* Added search for BitLocker partitions to Partitions Manager;
* Added BitLocker indication to Partitions Manager;
* Major rework of NTFS scan procedure:
- Added old/duplicated objects removal from scan result;
- Better processing of lost files (with descriptors out of MFT);
- Changed priorities of file names processing;
- Fixed bug in folder structure recovery by INDX entries;
- Fixed bug with scan resumption and calling Recycle Bin processing;
- Added support of Recycle Bin indexes with version 2.
* Added Portuguese software interface language.
* Fixed bug reading legacy ReFS volumes; * Fixed issue with no error reporting when disk is imaged to write-protected disk; * Saving of proc...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a LUKS-encrypted volume How to recover data from Microsoft volumes with enabled d...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a volume encrypted with BitLocker How to recover data from an encrypted Apple AP...