* Added support of 'unencrypted' key type for BitLocker;
* Modifications to FAT/FAT32 scan procedure:
- Fixed bug with file system indexing and zero-size files;
- Better detection of deleted file entries with Asian/OEM encodings;
- Enabled support of duplication of deleted entries when they are in different folders.
* Fixed issues with recovery of NTFS folder structure when 'indexing' is enabled.
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a LUKS-encrypted volume How to recover data from Microsoft volumes with enabled d...
* Support of 'long' deduplication reparse points on NTFS (Windows Server 2019); * Fixed bug reading files from Microsoft Deduplicat...
* Added support of DeepSpar image file format (DDI, including defect block maps); * Added Virtual Pattern storage for construction of over-...