* Added support of 'unencrypted' key type for BitLocker;
* Modifications to FAT/FAT32 scan procedure:
- Fixed bug with file system indexing and zero-size files;
- Better detection of deleted file entries with Asian/OEM encodings;
- Enabled support of duplication of deleted entries when they are in different folders.
* Fixed issues with recovery of NTFS folder structure when 'indexing' is enabled.
* Fixed bug reading legacy ReFS volumes; * Fixed issue with no error reporting when disk is imaged to write-protected disk; * Saving of proc...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a LUKS-encrypted volume How to recover data from Microsoft volumes with enabled d...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a volume encrypted with BitLocker How to recover data from an encrypted Apple AP...