* 'Open file location' function in search result now selects object in list;
* In file system report, double-click to record in error log selects object in Explorer;
* Preserving selection of sub-folder when navigating to parent folder using navigation bar;
* EXT file system: speed up of journal processing at completion stage;
* XFS file system: optimization of indexing procedure;
* APFS file system:
- Added support of Apple extended attributes for direct access;
- Added support of basic (resident) attributes in scan result;
* HFS+ file system:
- Speed up of file system indexing;
- Fixed bug reading extended attributes in direct access mode;
* Apple extended attributes and resource forks:
- Support of saving them to NTFS/ReFS named data streams for Apple Filing Protocol (AFP);
- Attribute storage in scan result was moved one level deeper in folder structure;
* Raw recovery: support of more types and several enhancements.
Monday, 20 July 2020
* Added DeepSpar Disk Imager network terminal to 'Tools' menu; * RAID builder dialog: - Added virtual sector size transform to disk...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a LUKS-encrypted volume How to recover data from Microsoft volumes with enabled d...
Text and video instructions How to recover data from a volume encrypted with BitLocker How to recover data from an encrypted Apple AP...